Content: Restaurant / Bars
West End Restaurants:
- Sunset Grill - Attached to the West end resort offers local and continental cuisine (Famous for our typical island food and drinks)
- Noodle Shack - quick noodles and soups
- Rotissurie Chicken - best baked chicken in the island
- Thongs - Thai and Asian cuisine
- Cannibal Cafe - Burritios and tacos (great margaritas)
- Sundowners - Best burgers and bar with TV and beach bon-fire
- Argentinian Grill - premium steak and seafood
- Eagle Ray - Awesome view on water- try the seafood soup
- Rudy's - Best banana pancakes and smoothies
- Plus many more!!
Sandy Bay: (short taxi ride from resort)
- Bodeguita - Excellent Italian food freshly made with all with imported ingredients, great wine selection in an authentic bistro setting.
- Marlyn's in Sandy Bay specializing in great island cuisine.
- Rick's American Cafe - U.S. steaks, great seafood, full bar; sunset and ocean views from this hillside location near Anthony's Key Resort.
- Sunshine Cafe - Beachside with American and Island cuisine and a full bar..
West Bay Beach
West Bay Beach: (short water taxi ride from resort)
- Bite on the Beach - West Bay's oldest restaurant serving seafood and meat dishes.
- Buffalo Steak House - Steaks, Ribs, Chicken and Signature Salads.
- Cool Beans - Gourmet coffees, teas, frozen drinks, pastries and sandwiches located at the West Bay Beach Mall.
- Il Pomodoro - Authentic Italian cuisine; Pizza, Pasta, Lasagna and Salads.
- Mangiamo Delicatessen and Market - Salads, spreads deli meats, cheeses, wine, crackers and much more.
- Las Rocas Resort in West Bay Beach Piero's beachfront restaurant offers Caribbean food with an Italian twist
- Rendezvous Cafe des Arts and Sushi Grill across from Paradise Beach Club entrance. Open every day except Sunday. Reservations required.
- Mayan Princess - Bar and Restaurant
- Henry Morgan - Bar and Restaurant
- Fosters Beach Bar and Restaurant